Bag die set became a Basket 2

Jag gjorde lite modifieringar och vips blev min väska stans setet till en korg.

I made some modifications and suddenly my bag became the set of a basket.

Limmade ihop sidorna och klippte bort överflödet från den andra sidan…

Glued the sides together and cut off the excess from the other side …

För att dölja hålen…använde jag banner stansen från setet .

To hide the holes … I used the banner die from the set.

Bag die set became a Basket

Jag gjorde lite modifieringar och vips blev min väska stans setet till en korg. Botten fick jag mäta, rita upp och klippa ut förhand, sidorna är 8,5 cm breda i nederkanten. Det enklaste sättet att montera fast botten var att putta ner den i krogen, då fördelar sidorna sig jämt. För att limma fast sidorna till botten, så vänder man den och limmar fast flärparna på undersidan. Monteringen gömde jag genom att limma över en ny botten platta.

I made some modifications to my bag die set and suddenly it became a basket. I had to measure the bottom, draw it up and cut it out by hand, the sides are 8.5 cm wide at the bottom edge. The easiest way to mount the bottom was to put it down in side the basket, then the sides are evenly distributed. To glue the sides to the bottom, I turn it over and glue the flaps on the underside. I hid the assembly by gluing over a new bottom plate.

Märkt och sorterat / Marked and sorted

homemade dividers for 12" x 12" paper

Hemmagjorda fördelningsflikar till 12″ x 12″ card stock , med hjälp av laminerings maskin och genomskinlig pakettejp.

Homemade distribution tabs for 12 ‘x 12’ card stock, with help from a laminating machine and transparent package tape.

sorted and marked 12" x 12" paper

Ett annat alternativ är att tejpa faste en Akryl tab på en dokumentficka eller på baksidan av ett pappersblock.

Another option is to tape an acrylic tab to a document pocket or to the back of a pad of paper.

sorted and marked A4 paper
sorted and marked 12" x 12" paper pads
sorted and marked 6" x 6" paper pads

Nytt utseende / New look

Alla mina 10 stycken gröna tidningsställ har fått ett nytt utseende, med ett ljusare och gladare utsida samt en mörkar kontrasterande insida. Börjar med att målar alla stommarna med olika typer akrylfärg , utsidorna med vit pärlemo , därefter insidorna med koppar som därefter som sedan svamp målats med guld.

All my 10 green newspaper stands have got a new look, with a brighter and happier outside and a dark contrasting inside. I start by painting them all with different types of acrylic paint, the outside with white pearl, the inside with copper and sponge painted with gold over it.

Original
  • Napkins
  • Acrylic Paint
  • Washitape
  • Pattern paper
  • PVA Glue
decoupage
decoupage
decoupage
decoupage
decoupage
Stamp painting

Ugglor / Owls

En av mina trädgårds ugglor ville inte lysa, så jag öppnade och kollade om det var något som gick att fixa. Hittade insekts väv över allt som skadat elektroniken i solcellen. Valde att täcka över hålet där solcellen var med lufttorkande lera och målade den i samma stil som originalet men med vissa modifikationer. Den andra som fortfarande fungerade fick samma modifikationer så att de ser likadana ut.

One of my garden owls didn’t want to light up , so I opened and checked if there was anything to fix. I found insect webb all over everything and it had damaged the electronics in the solar cell. I chose to cover the hole where the solar cell was with air-drying clay and painted it in the same style as the original but with some modifications. The other one that still worked received the same colouring modifications so they look the same.