Kor / Cows

Hittad dessa två utskurna korna från  Paper Doll Dress Up när jag gick igenom alla mina påsar med utskuret material och färglade dem chalk stämplade upp två tomma grenar (de fick bli träd). Jag hade en massa löv kvar från då jag gjorde en majstång till min flipp kalender färgade in dessa med chalk och distressade dem med en stylus. Eftersom allt jag gjort hitintills hade färglagts med chalk så ficktemat för det här kortet bli “bara färglägga med “chalk puder”

****

Found these two cut-out cows from Paper Doll Dress Up when I went through all my bags of cutout’s and color them with chalk pouder, stamped  two empty branches (they got to be trees this time). I had a lot of leaves left from when I did a maypole for  my flip calendar i coloed this too with chalk inked distress them with a stylus. Because all I’ve done so far had been colored with chalk … so did the theme of this card become “just to paint with” chalk dust ”

  Birthday Banner Bug & Branch

 

Vissa upp / Showcase

Jag köpte dessa vita klädnypor super billigt till jul, använde ett par stycken till jul men tanken var använda dem till att visa upp mina senaste gjorda kort. Jag gjorde vita rosor som jag limmade  över snöflingan  och använde dubbelhäftande tejp och satte upp dem på dörrposten in till köket, där jag pysslar.

****

I bought these white clothes pegs super cheap for Christmas, I used a couple for Christmas, but the idea was all along to use them to showcase my latest cards that I made. I did some white roses that I glued them on top of the  snowflake and used double sided tape and put them up on the door frame to the kitchen, where I craft.

2012 första Påskort / First Easter cards for 2012

Här kommer årets första Påsk kort, jag har använt två av mina nya Vilda stämplar tillsammans med några som jag köpt tidigare (Stämpelboden). Har kombinerat mina nya H2O färger tillsammans med mina vanliga akvarellfärger. Tagen gled in lite längre an vad som var tänkt och då jag upptäckte det hade limmet torkat…så jag fick helt enkelt rita in halva “R”. Klippte till några rökpuffar som fick lite med struktur då de fick lite SnowMarker på sig. Klippte ut nrågra av äggen från det mönsterde pappret som dekoration till textskylten

****

Here’s the first Easter cards for 2012, I’ve used two of my new Vildastamps along with some that I bought earlier.  I have combined my new H2O colors along with my usual watercolors. The Tag slipped in a little longer than it was intended to do and when I discovered it ….it was to late …the  glue was dry . I had to draw in half  of  the “R” up on to the egg. I Cut out a few puffs of smoke that I structured  some with  Snow Marker. I Cut out a few of the egg from the patterned paper and added them on to the text sign as an   decoration.